New posts @ addicted 2 celebs

recent posts @ addicted 2 celebs Headline Animator

recent posts @ addicted 2 celebs
"paget brewster"

By papatoetoe on 12:52 AM

Filed Under: , ,

"paget brewster"

Ok, this lady "paget brewster" is one of my favourite actress of all time. To say that I find her super sexy will be a complete understatement.

I first saw Paget in the Showtime series called ‘Huff’. She plays the sexy character of Beth Huffstodt. Needless to say I fell completely in love with her. I have been recently watching her on the CBS crime drama ‘Criminal Minds’ but my crush on her has only gotten stronger.

I recently discovered that she also played Joey’s girlfriend ‘Kathy’ in the fourth season of friends, I think I missed her because she plays a blonde (No pun intended!)

The other news that just broke my heart was when I learnt that "paget brewster" declined a personal hand-written offer from none other than Hugh Hefner himself to pose for Playboy. Yeah, I know how painful this is for all "paget brewster" fans. She was cited saying that although she admired Playboy magazine a lot and had the blessings of her parents it wasn’t in the best interest of career at this point of time.

To make things a just a wee bit better let me tell you that Paget did pose for both Maxim and FHM in some very sexy poses. Oh, how we could convince Paget on the Playboy offer!

Anyway, if you are a Paget Brewster fan like I am be sure to check out all the Paget posts we have here at Addicted2Celebs and specially this UHQ paget brewster bikini collage from the series Huff.

Also, do eNJOY these lovely "paget brewster" pictures from the 2007 CBS Summer Press Tour…God, she is pretty!!!

"paget brewster" "paget brewster" "paget brewster" "paget brewster" "paget brewster"
 



0 comments for this post

Post a Comment