New posts @ addicted 2 celebs

recent posts @ addicted 2 celebs Headline Animator

recent posts @ addicted 2 celebs
Joely Fisher images from the Red Carpet at the 2009 Emmy Awards…

By papatoetoe on 2:54 AM

Filed Under: ,

Joely Fisher images from the Red Carpet at the 2009 Emmy Awards…

Here are some Joely Fisher images from the 2009 Emmy Awards. As you can see Joely Fisher is looking stunningly gorgeous in that outfit of hers at the red carpet.

Now, this is only my second post on Joely Fisher and I am actually falling in love with her. Don’t be 2 surprised if you find the next few post just dedicated to the beautiful actress joely fisher. My last post had some super awesome  joely fisher pictures and a super joely fisher video.

I am usually always stuck to the tele while her new show Joely Fisher Til Death is on and am constantly trying to get my hands on some joely fisher hot pics from that one. Also, keeping my eyes open for some cool joely fisher wallpapers.

For now, eNJOY these lovely Joely Fisher images, they are good quality.

Joely Fisher images Joely Fisher images
 

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment