New posts @ addicted 2 celebs

recent posts @ addicted 2 celebs Headline Animator

recent posts @ addicted 2 celebs
Joely Fisher pics – looking SEXY on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson…

By papatoetoe on 3:58 AM

Filed Under: ,

Joely Fisher pics – looking SEXY on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson…

just take a look at these Joely Fisher pics and don’t tell me your heart bloody did not skip a beat. I can tell you that I forgot 2 breathe. She is looking so damn HOT!!!!

HOT-HOT-HOT

I can’t state it any better. Anyway, these are Joely Fisher pics from The Late Late Show with Craig Gerguson way back in 2006 and though I dare say she is looking plump the truth is that She is driving me crazy here.

Ok, enough nonsense. I think you have realised by now that I am going a bit Joely Fisher crazy today, my last few posts have only been on her. Now, if you are fan of hers or simply think that she is gorgeous don’t forget to take a look at my other posts namely Joely Fisher images, Joely Fisher pictures & Joely Fisher video.

But, first don’t forget to take a look these super awesome Joely Fisher pics

She’s somewhat good at showing off and I am sort of getting addicted to the joely fisher cleavage theme. Can’t wait to see some joely fisher bikini. She must look hot!

Joely Fisher pics  




Joely Fisher pics

Joely Fisher video = http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LHJJC3ZW

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment